Date: June 17 – 18, 2019 – 9am – 4:30pm
Location: Community Room – ROCK 504 Iroquois Shore Road in Oakville
Instructor: Karen Grant-Simba, CPRP, ASIST Trainer Coach, safeTALK Instructor, suicide TALK & suicide To Hope Facilitator Coach
No cost to training for ROCK Staff
Must be discussed and approved by ROCK Manager prior to registering.
What to Expect:
- Please RSVP online at rockevents.ca by Wednesday – June 12, 2019
- Lunch will be provided – please advise if you have any dietary restrictions in your order notes.
- Parking is available, however, due to the number of participants we strongly encourage car pooling. Please park at the back of the building.
- Coffee/refreshments will be available at 8:30 am.
- Please arrive early to register so that the workshop can begin promptly at 9.