$100 for a 60-minute individual supervision
CLINICAL SUPERVISION AT ROCK
ROCK Reach Out Centre for Kids provides supervision to therapists who are seeking clinical consultation and reflective supervision as part of their ongoing professional development and in order to meet requirements of colleges such as the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario.
AVAILABLE IN-PERSON OR ONLINE
We provide individual in person supervision at our Oakville, Burlington or Milton sites, as well as the opportunity for distance supervision through virtual, online sessions. We offer group (3-8 supervisees) clinical supervision to therapists who prefer the experience of conversations that include others.
The times can be individually negotiated.
WHY WORK WITH ROCK SUPERVISORS?
• Experienced and highly competent supervisors who work within an accredited children’s mental health centre.
• Leadership and expertise – ROCK is the MCYS appointed Lead Agency for children’s mental health services in Halton.
• Supervisors who train within Canada and internationally.
• Supervisors who work within an organization that engages in leading edge research and program evaluation across the province.
• Supervisors who are linked to a community of practitioners and researchers.
• 504 Iroquois Shore Rd., Unit 12A, Oakville
• 471 Pearl St., Burlington
• 400 Bronte St.S., Suite 101, Milton
• $100 for a 60-minute individual supervision